Job role: Security Officer
Hourly pay: £8.21
Job Type: Casual
Skills/Qualifications: SIA Door supervisor Licence or Security Guard licence minimum (additional CCTV licence would be an advantage)
Role Specific Details:
We currently have an opportunity for a Relief Security officer for a high profile site in the Shepshed area.
This position is covering security/gatehouse duties and is on a casual basis covering sickness and holidays.
Main duties include:
- Access Control to site
- Assisting visitors and contractors to site
- Issuing passes
- Monitoring CCTV
- Monitoring Fire Alarms and Intruder alarms on site
If you meet the following criteria please send us your CV.
- Hold a SIA Door supervisor Licence or Security Guard licence minimum ( additional CCTV licence would be an advantage )
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Smart and presentable in appearance
- Great attention to detail
- A professional approach when dealing with clients, staff and visitors
- The ability to work on your own and have good time management skills
- Ability to complete daily checks/reports as per instruction.
The vetting process requires applicants to provide a continuous record of employment or history for 5 years or back to leaving education. Evidence will need to be provided for any gaps in your work history.
Click here to apply:
Or Call HR on 01603 484884, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Broadland Guards is a family run security business helping to safeguard the public for over 30 years. We have a vast amount of knowledge and practical experience in protecting people and their property. We are operating UK nationwide and in Europe.
Broadland Guards are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitable persons.