Job role: Relief Mobile Patrol Driver
Hourly pay: £9.67 an hour
Job Type: Temporary
Skills/Qualifications: SIA, current drivers licence
Role Specific Details:
Broadland Guarding Services Ltd is currently recruiting for Mobile Patrol Officers;
- The applicant must be age 21+ with six or less points as required by company insurance.
- Previous security experience is essential with excellent communication skills.
- The applicant must hold a current SIA licence in door supervision or security guarding and a full UK driving license as you will be required to drive a company vehicle.
- Applicants must be reliable, confident when dealing with all situations and able to use their own initiative.
- This is a relief/casual position to cover holidays and sickness, additional hours available.
- All applicants must be flexible to cover the needs of the company.
- Responsibilities include locking and unlocking of buildings, mobile patrols and responding to alarm activation’s.
The vetting process requires applications to provide a continuous record of employment or history for 5 years or back to school leaving age whichever is shorter. The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually.
If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Click here to apply:
Or Call HR on 01603 484884, email email@example.com
Broadland Guards is a family run security business helping to safeguard the public for over 30 years. We have a vast amount of knowledge and practical experience in protecting people and their property. We are operating UK nationwide and in Europe.
Broadland Guards are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitable persons.
Broadland Guarding Services Ltd
Vulcan Road North
Fax: 01603 484 969
Broadland Guarding Services Limited
Telephone calls may be recorded for security and used for training purposes. Broadland Guarding Services Ltd
holds SIA approved contractor status for the provision of Security Guarding, Key Holding and CCTV (PSS) services
Registered Office: Delta House, Vulcan Road North, Norwich, NR6 6AQ. Registered No. 2451084 VAT No. 552 7501 50.
Registered in England