Broadland Guarding Services holds the following certifications.
Broadland Guarding Services Ltd. holds SIA approved contractor status for the provision of Security Guarding, Key Holding and CCTV (PSS) Services.
BS EN ISO 9001:2015 – NSI Gold
Audited against the following scope:
- BS 7958 – Closed circuit television (CCTV) – Management and operation
– Code of practice; including ANNEX C Traffic Enforcement
- BS 7499 – Static site guarding and mobile patrol services – Code of practice
- BS 7984 – Keyholding and response services – Code of practice
- BS 7858 – Security screening of individuals employed in a security environment
– Code of practice.
An International Standard for Occupational Health & Safety.
An International Standard for environmental awareness and improvement.
The Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme.
Health and Safety Accreditation Scheme.
SIA ACS Pacesetters Member
The Approved Contract Scheme Pacesetters membership is made up of Contract Security Guarding Companies who are in the top 15% benchmarking and achievement levels set by the Security Industry Authority Approved Contractor Scheme: ACS Pacesetters.
BSIA (British Security Industry Association)
The BSIA is the main trade association within the UK security industry and is responsible for developing and maintaining industry standards.
The figures here speak for themselves and prove just how good the CCTV system is.