Job role: Night time Controller
We are currently recruiting for a Control Room Operator to work nights at our Head Office in Norwich. This role will be 12 hour shifts, working a 4 on 4 off pattern. A current SIA Static or Door Supervision licence is required and applicants will need a full 5 year checkable work history. Great communication, customer service skills and IT skills are an essential requirement for the role, as is the ability to work under pressure.
- Vetted to BS7858 Standard with 5 year checkable work history
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High Level IT Skills
Basic Job Description & Duty Summary
Job Purpose: To ensure staffing levels for all sites are maintained, and schedule openings are filled in a timely manner. Produce accurate and timely reports as requested by management. Provide a point of contact for all staff especially lone working sites to ensure their Health and Safety is monitored.
To ensure staffing levels for all sites are maintained, and schedule openings are filled in a timely manner. Produce accurate and timely reports as requested by management. Provide a point of contact for all staff especially lone working sites to ensure their Health and Safety is monitored.
- Organise and maintain duty rosters to fulfil the site commitments and ensure the TrackTik system is updated and accurate.
- Monitor and ensure all customer contractual hours and obligations are fulfilled. Report discrepancies to Management.
- Ensure required site Health and Safety and Lone Working checks are performed, follow up any missed checks to verify staff welfare.
- Ensure that any contract losses which may occur are not due to a failure to supply the correct level of service or manning and management is made aware of any short falls.
- Maintain close liaison with all on site staff in respect of addressing any officer concerns. Incident reports should be raised for each officer complaint or concern and submitted to the respective line manager.
- Maintain, account for and constantly review the control room operational manual and the relevant British Standards, ensuring that all personnel involved in the control room operations understand their role in maintaining these standards.
- Ensure all internal and external reports are accurately completed and disseminated to required recipients within the designated time frame. Responsibility for the Health and Safety and management of all staff and visitors to the control room in accordance with current legislation and Company procedures.
- Ensure that all staffing is kept at optimum levels.
- Help ensure compliance against Quality Standards and the timely instigation of corrective action as required.
Broadland Guards are an equal opportunities employer
Reference ID: DH
Expected start date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,240.00 per year
Broadland Guards are following government guidance in this time of pandemic
Click here to apply:
Or Call HR on 01603 484884, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Broadland Guards is a family run security business helping to safeguard the public for over 30 years. We have a vast amount of knowledge and practical experience in protecting people and their property. We are operating UK nationwide and in Europe.
Broadland Guards are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitable persons.
Broadland Guarding Services Ltd
Vulcan Road North
Fax: 01603 484 969
Broadland Guarding Services Limited
Telephone calls may be recorded for security and used for training purposes. Broadland Guarding Services Ltd
holds SIA approved contractor status for the provision of Security Guarding, Key Holding and CCTV (PSS) services
Registered Office: Delta House, Vulcan Road North, Norwich, NR6 6AQ. Registered No. 2451084 VAT No. 552 7501 50.
Registered in England