JOB ROLE: Security Officers (Summer period July to mid-September)
LOCATION: NORWICH and NORFOLK
HOURS OF WORK: Various hours working as per roster.
We are currently recruiting for a bank of Security Officers to work across our sites in North Norfolk between July and Mid September over the Summer period. The hours for this role will vary between 8 -12 hour shifts, working a mixture days, nights and weekends. A current SIA Static or Door Supervision licence is required as is a full driving licence and own transport. The successful applicant will have great communication skills, be IT literate and have customer facing experience, as is the ability to work well under pressure.
Job Description & Basic Duty Summary
Job Purpose: To provide a proactive security presence across our client sites, working to the site security instructions at all times to ensure that our client’s premises are protected and secure at all times.
- Carry out all site Security duties in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Control access out of hours in line with site instructions
- Regular foot patrols of the premises, Grounds and/or out buildings of our Clients property.
- Ensure required site Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Other duties include, but not limited to: Reception duties, Access control, call handling, greeting visitors and contractors along with issuing visitor passes.
- Completion of site incident reports and other site paperwork using the company’s IT System.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A good working knowledge in the security industry.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle emergency procedures
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Great interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Excellent timekeeping and a flexible approach to work
- Proven record in a customer/Client focused role
- IT literate
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Own transport essential
- Willing to travel to all areas within North Norfolk for work
REQUIREMENTS OF THE SECURITY OFFICER
- Vetted to BS7858 Standard with a 5 year work history or back to School leaving.
- Great communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT Literate
Job Types: Seasonal, fixed term contracts
Salary: £8.91-£9.50 per hour
Broadland Guarding Services are following government guidance in this time of pandemic, see our website for further details:
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Click here to apply:
Or Call HR on 01603 484884, email email@example.com
Broadland Guards is a family run security business helping to safeguard the public for over 30 years. We have a vast amount of knowledge and practical experience in protecting people and their property. We are operating UK nationwide and in Europe.
Broadland Guards are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitable persons.
Broadland Guarding Services Ltd
Vulcan Road North
Fax: 01603 484 969
Broadland Guarding Services Limited
Telephone calls may be recorded for security and used for training purposes. Broadland Guarding Services Ltd
holds SIA approved contractor status for the provision of Security Guarding, Key Holding and CCTV (PSS) services
Registered Office: Delta House, Vulcan Road North, Norwich, NR6 6AQ. Registered No. 2451084 VAT No. 552 7501 50.
Registered in England