Job role: Contract Support Officer
Hourly pay: £8.21-£9.00
Location: Norwich and surrounding areas.
Job Type: Full time and Part time vacancy.
- Security Industry Authority (SIA) license: Door supervisor or Security Officer.
- Current drivers licence, Manuel license, Age over 21, with less than six points as required by company insurance.
Role Specific Details:
We are currently recruiting for Security Officers in the Norfolk & Norwich area to cover roles over several of our sites including static security and mobile patrols.
The role includes internal & external security patrols of the premises for clients as well as general security duties.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Comfortable working as part of a team or as a individual
- Proven record in a customer focused role
Hours of work: Full-Time, Part-Time and Casual
Various hours available at several of our sites on a permanent basis with scope for additional hours across our sites within Norfolk.
The vetting process requires applicants to provide a continuous record of employment or history for 5 years or back to school leaving age whichever is shorter.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Click here to apply:
Or Call HR on 01603 484884, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Broadland Guards is a family run security business helping to safeguard the public for over 30 years. We have a vast amount of knowledge and practical experience in protecting people and their property. We are operating UK nationwide and in Europe.
Broadland Guards are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitable persons.