We are currently recruiting for an experienced Security Officer in Norwich City Centre.
The role includes internal & external security patrols of the premises for clients as well as general security duties.
*Good written and verbal communication skills
*Ability to work well under pressure
*Comfortable working as part of a team or as a individual
*Proven record in a customer focused role
*Hours of work: 23 hours / week
*Thursday and Friday 18:00 – 01:00 – Sunday 07:00 – 16:00.
Vacancy: CSO- Hunstanton Area.
Hours of Work: Rolling 6 week shift pattern – 28 shifts over 6 weeks, averaging out at a 44 hour week.
Site shift pattern is 2 full night shifts, 2 evening shifts and then 2 days off.
Broadland Guarding Services are recruiting for 2 full time security officers at one of our site in Hunstanton.
Duties within these roles will include but not be limited to:
* Vehicle and foot patrols
* Responding to alarm activations
* Dealing with queries from customers/guests
* Locking and unlocking of the site
* The successful candidate must be age 21+ due to driving a vehicle
* Hold a Security or Door Supervisor SIA Licence
* Be a good communicator, approachable, efficient and effective with the added dimension of being trained and experienced in all aspects of the security industry.
* The ideal candidate must be able to work as part of a team, have an ability to deal with conflict, remain calm under pressure and an ability to work on your own initiative.
Vacancy: Maternity Cover: Administrator (September 2019 to June 2020)
Part time: 4 days a week, 8.30 – 4.30pm
Hourly Pay: £8.50 per hour
Benefits include: Free car parking, company pension scheme and statutory annual leave.
About the job role:
We are recruiting for a competent administrator to cover maternity leave for 10 months.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a varied administrative role.
Duties will include:
• Keeping good employee records
• Vetting of new starters to comply with our security standards
• Good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages is essential
• Excellent communication skills as well as having a flexible approach in the workplace.
• The job role will support a small friendly team at our head office in Norwich.
Broadland Guards is a family run security business helping to safeguard the public for over 30 years. We have a vast amount of knowledge and practical experience in protecting people and their property. We are operating UK nationwide and in Europe.
Broadland Guards are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitable persons.
All staff will be vetted to British Standard:7858.
To apply, Click on the “Job Application Form” or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like some more information about the post or have any question, Please feel free to call our Human Resources department on: 01603 484884.