Broadland Guarding Services holds the following certifications.
Security Industry Authority Approved Contractor Scheme
Broadland Guarding Services Ltd. holds SIA approved contractor status for the provision of Security Guarding, Key Holding and CCTV (PSS) Services.
BS EN ISO 9001:2015 – NSI Gold
Audited against the following scope:
- BS 7958 – Closed circuit television (CCTV) – Management and operation
– Code of practice; including ANNEX C Traffic Enforcement
- BS 7499 – Static site guarding and mobile patrol services – Code of practice
- BS 7984 – Keyholding and response services – Code of practice
- BS 7858 – Security screening of individuals employed in a security environment
– Code of practice.
BS EN ISO 9001:2015 – TC
Quality management systems.
BS EN ISO 14001:2015 – TC
Tracked Changes. Environmental management systems.
BS ISO 45001:2018
Occupational health and safety management systems
The Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme.
Health and Safety Accreditation Scheme.
BSIA (British Security Industry Association)
The BSIA is the main trade association within the UK security industry and is responsible for developing and maintaining industry standards.
SIA’s Approved Contractor scheme (The Security Industry Authority)
The SIA is the organisation responsible for regulating the private security industry. We are an independent body reporting to the Home Secretary, under the terms of the Private Security Industry Act 2001. Our remit covers the United Kingdom.
The figures here speak for themselves and prove just how good the CCTV system is.