Job role: CCTV Operative
Hourly pay: £8.75 £9.50 after probation
Job Type: (part time)
Skills/Qualifications: CCTV SIA
Role Specific Details:
- We are looking to recruit an experienced CCTV Operative to be based in Bedford.
- A background in CCTV monitoring or surveillance work would be ideal with any background in security a bonus. However, experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
- The job is monitoring live/reactive CCTV responding to incidents as required. The position requires a strong work ethic, keen observation skills and ensuring the confidentiality of all information in accordance with current legislation.
- You will liaise with third parties such as Police and other relevant bodies, so a good customer service focus is required.
- An IT skill set is beneficial for recording incidents and working with the alarm handling system.
- This is a shift-based job running 24/7 365, including night and weekend work.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Click here to apply:
Or Call HR on 01603 484884, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Broadland Guards is a family run security business helping to safeguard the public for over 30 years. We have a vast amount of knowledge and practical experience in protecting people and their property. We are operating UK nationwide and in Europe.
Broadland Guards are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitable persons.